Whatever it is, one thing is certain: most men love bacon! So I made this super tasty bacon sandwich with chips and grilled vegetables for my man; and he sure did love it!!! What is it about bacon that men love? Well, maybe you can tell me!
2 teaspoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
5 - 6 slices of eggplants
5 small mushrooms
1 big, red pepper
4 - 5 cherry tomatoes
4 tbsp butter
4 slices bacon
1 french bagutte
2 tbsp barbecue sauce
1 cup crisp potato chips
HOW IT'S MADE
1. In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, salt and pepper (and whatever condiments you like, rosemary, thyme, fresh parsley). Add vegetables to the mixture and toss to coat.
2. Spread on a large roasting pan and roast for 30 to 40 minutes on an preheated oven (480 degrees F) until vegetables are cooked through and browned. In order for them to not get burnt stir them after 15 minutes.
1. Heat 1 tbsp. butter in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add bacon and cook, turning once, until browned and crispy (about 4 minutes).
3. Spread the remaining butter on top and the bottom of the french baguette. Then put it in the same skillet.
4. Place bacon on bottom half and top with barbecue sauce (or whatever sauce you like). Cover and cook until baguette is golden brown.
5. Take out of skillet, and add crisp potato chips. Enjoy!